Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Circa 2011: Be content with what you have

This post is just a rant thought that I wish to share

Two beautiful lights went out while I was pregnant and it really made me realise how every little second on this earth counts.

It made me realise that it doesn't make sense to dwell on the petty things.

It doesn't make sense to hold grudges and be mean to one another.

We need to stop competing with one another, seeking revenge, spreading bad thoughts and encouraging animosity.

I am not a sociable person. In fact, I call myself a social-handicap because I just do not know how to do the pleasantries, conversations and friendly banter. Anyone will describe me as the one who doh talk to nobody and it's true. I am a potential hermit. In fact, I will be the best damn hermit there ever was if given the chance.

But everyone comes with their own personality and we need to accept that everyone is different and see it as a challenge to look beyond what you are not accustomed to, and embrace what you can relate to.

You live and die in the same day. So just live.

No comments:

Post a Comment